Exercise and Activity Index
Regular physical activity can reduce the risk of disease. Regular exercise can also reduce the symptoms of stress and anxiety. There are fitness programs that fit any age or lifestyle.
In This Article
Staph Infection (Staphylococcus Aureus) Article
- Staph infection facts
- What is Staphylococcus?
- Who is at risk for Staph infections?
- What are the symptoms and signs of a Staph infection?
- What types of diseases are caused by Staph?
- How are Staph infections diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for Staph infections?
- What is antibiotic-resistant Staph aureus?
- What are complications of Staph infections?
- Can Staph infections be prevented?
- What is the prognosis for Staph infections?
Bursitis of the hip results when the fluid-filled sac (bursa) near the hip becomes inflamed due to localized soft tissue trauma...learn more »
Muscle spasms are involuntary muscle contractions that come on suddenly and are usually quite painful. Dehydration, doing...learn more »
Jock itch is an itchy red rash that appears in the groin area. The rash may be caused by a bacterial or fungal infection. People...learn more »
In This Article
Jock Itch Article
- Jock itch facts
- What is jock itch? What does jock itch look like?
- What causes jock itch?
- Who gets jock itch?
- What are jock itch symptoms and signs?
- Does jock itch affect the entire body?
- How is jock itch diagnosed?
- Is jock itch curable? Is jock itch contagious?
- What are possible complications of jock itch?
- What is the treatment for jock itch?
- What home remedy can I use for jock itch?
- What holistic jock itch treatments are available?
- How do I treat fungal jock itch?
- How do I treat bacterial jock itch?
- How is itching from jock itch treated?
- Why is my groin still discolored?
- What is the best drug for jock itch?
- What is the prognosis with jock itch?
- When should I call my doctor about jock itch?
- How do I prevent jock itch?
A torn meniscus (knee cartilage) may be caused by suddenly stopping, sharply twisting, or deep squatting or kneeling when lifting...learn more »