Exercise and Activity Index
Regular physical activity can reduce the risk of disease. Regular exercise can also reduce the symptoms of stress and anxiety. There are fitness programs that fit any age or lifestyle.
A torn meniscus (knee cartilage) may be caused by suddenly stopping, sharply twisting, or deep squatting or kneeling when lifting...learn more »
Jock itch is an itchy red rash that appears in the groin area. The rash may be caused by a bacterial or fungal infection. People...learn more »
In This Article
Jock Itch Article
- Jock itch facts
- What is jock itch? What does jock itch look like?
- What causes jock itch?
- Who gets jock itch?
- What are jock itch symptoms and signs?
- Does jock itch affect the entire body?
- How is jock itch diagnosed?
- Which physicians diagnose and treat jock itch?
- Is jock itch curable? Is jock itch contagious?
- What are possible complications of jock itch?
- What is the treatment for jock itch?
- What home remedy can I use for jock itch?
- What holistic jock itch treatments are available?
- How do I treat fungal jock itch?
- How do I treat bacterial jock itch?
- How is itching from jock itch treated?
- What is the best drug for jock itch?
- Why is my groin still discolored?
- What is the prognosis with jock itch?
- When should someone call a doctor about jock itch?
- Is it possible to prevent jock itch?
A hernia occurs when an organ or piece of tissue protrudes from the space in which it is normally contained. Symptoms of a hernia...learn more »
In This Article
- What is an abdominal hernia?
- What are the different types of abdominal hernias?
- What causes an abdominal hernia?
- What are the signs and symptoms of an abdominal hernia?
- How are abdominal hernias diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for an abdominal hernia?
- What non-surgical treatments are available for an abdominal hernia?
- What is the prognosis for an abdominal hernia?
- Can an abdominal hernia be prevented?
Bursitis of the hip results when the fluid-filled sac (bursa) near the hip becomes inflamed due to localized soft tissue trauma...learn more »