Exercise and Activity Index
Regular physical activity can reduce the risk of disease. Regular exercise can also reduce the symptoms of stress and anxiety. There are fitness programs that fit any age or lifestyle.
Jock itch is an itchy red rash that appears in the groin area. The rash may be caused by a bacterial or fungal infection. People...learn more »
In This Article
Jock Itch Article
- Jock itch facts
- What is jock itch? What does jock itch look like?
- What causes jock itch?
- Who gets jock itch?
- What are jock itch symptoms and signs?
- Does jock itch affect the entire body?
- How is jock itch diagnosed?
- Which physicians diagnose and treat jock itch?
- Is jock itch curable? Is jock itch contagious?
- What are possible complications of jock itch?
- What is the treatment for jock itch?
- What home remedy can I use for jock itch?
- What holistic jock itch treatments are available?
- How do I treat fungal jock itch?
- How do I treat bacterial jock itch?
- How is itching from jock itch treated?
- What is the best drug for jock itch?
- Why is my groin still discolored?
- What is the prognosis with jock itch?
- When should someone call a doctor about jock itch?
- Is it possible to prevent jock itch?
A torn meniscus (knee cartilage) may be caused by suddenly stopping, sharply twisting, or deep squatting or kneeling when lifting...learn more »
Bursitis of the hip results when the fluid-filled sac (bursa) near the hip becomes inflamed due to localized soft tissue trauma...learn more »
In This Article
Diabetes (Type 1 and Type 2) Article
- Diabetes type 1 and type 2 definition and facts
- What is diabetes?
- How many people in the US have diabetes?
- 9 early signs and symptoms of diabetes
- How do I know if I have diabetes?
- What causes diabetes?
- What are the risk factors for diabetes?
- What are the different types of diabetes?
- What is type 1 diabetes
- What is type 2 diabetes
- What are the other types of diabetes?
- What kind of doctor treats diabetes?
- How is diabetes diagnosed?
- Why is blood sugar checked at home?
- What are the acute complications of diabetes?
- What are the chronic complications of diabetes?
- What can be done to slow the complications of diabetes?
- What is the prognosis for a person with diabetes?