Eustachian Tube Problems Center - South Whittier, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of South Whittier Ear, Nose, & Throat Doctors
- Related Eustachian Tube Problems Articles
- South Whittier Emergency Contacts
- Nearby South Whittier Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - South Whittier
South Whittier Ear, Nose, & Throat Doctors for Eustachian Tube Problems
Type of Physician: Ear, Nose, & Throat Doctor
What is a Ear, Nose, & Throat Doctor? A certification by the Board of Otolaryngology; practitioners provide comprehensive medical and surgical care of patients with diseases and disorders that affect the ears, the respiratory and upper alimentary systems (nose, mouth and throat) and related structures.
Specialty: Ear, Nose & Throat (Otolaryngology)
Common Name: Ear, Nose, Throat Doctor
Eustachian Tube Problems (Problems Clearing Your Ears)
What is the Eustachian tube?
The Eustachian tube originates in the rear of the nose adjacent to the soft palate, runs a slightly uphill course, and ends in the middle ear space. The middle ear space is the hollowed...!--*ICCChunk-161*-->
Other Related Eustachian Tube Problems Articles
Emergency Contact for South Whittier
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby South Whittier Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.