ethinyl estradiol/norelgestromin patch-topical Index
Pregnancy planning is an important step in preparation for starting or expanding a family. Planning for a pregnancy includes:...learn more »
In This Article
Pregnancy Planning Article
- Pregnancy planning definition and facts
- What is pregnancy planning?
- What are the goals pre-pregnancy planning?
- What is a pregnancy calendar or calculator?
- How soon can a woman start trying to conceive after stopping birth control?
- What are dietary considerations for pregnancy planning?
- How much weight gain is recommended in pregnancy?
- What about alcohol consumption and pregnancy planning?
- Should I exercise when pregnant?
- Is it safe to have sexual intercourse during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to diet during pregnancy?
- Is air travel safe for pregnant women?
- Do medications need to be stopped when planning pregnancy or when a woman
- What infections should be avoided in pregnancy?
Sexual health information including birth control, impotence, herpes, sexually transmitted diseases, staying healthy, women's...learn more »
In This Article
Sexual Health Article
- What is the most common cause of sex problems among men and women?
- What is the most common sexual problem in men?
- What is the true definition of erectile dysfunction -- and what are the most
- What causes sexual dysfunction in women?
- What causes pain in the penis?
- Why do some women have painful intercourse?
- What is retrograde ejaculation, and how is it treated?
- Is having an erection for an extended period of time dangerous?
- Which medications commonly cause sex problems for men or women?
- Is it true that sex can actually give some people a headache?