estrogens (conjugated)-vaginal cream Index
Menopause is the time in a woman's life when menstrual periods permanently stop, also called the "change of life." Menopause...learn more »
Vaginal dryness and vaginal atrophy occurs in women during perimenopause, menopause, and postmenopause. With vaginal atrophy, the...learn more »
In This Article
Vaginal Dryness Article
- Vaginal dryness and vaginal atrophy facts
- What causes vaginal dryness and vaginal atrophy?
- What symptoms can be associated with vaginal dryness and vaginal atrophy?
- How is vaginal dryness and vaginal atrophy diagnosed?
- What treatments are available for vaginal dryness and vaginal atrophy?
- What is the outlook for vaginal dryness and vaginal atrophy?
Breast cancer is an invasive tumor that develops in the mammary gland. Breast cancer is detected via mammograms, breast...learn more »
In This Article
Breast Cancer Article
- Breast cancer facts
- What is breast cancer?
- What are the different types of breast cancer?
- What are the statistics on male breast cancer?
- What causes breast cancer?
- What are breast cancer risk factors?
- What are breast cancer symptoms and signs?
- How do physicians diagnose breast cancer?
- How is breast cancer staging determined?
- What is the prognosis of breast cancer?
- What is the treatment for breast cancer?
- Is it possible to prevent breast cancer?
- What research is being done on breast
cancer? Is it worthwhile to participate in a clinical trial?
- I may have
breast cancer, what questions should I ask my doctor?
- Is the doctor sure I have breast cancer?
- What type of breast cancer do I have?
- What difference does a precise diagnosis
- What has been done to exclude cancer in other areas of
the same breast or in my other breast?
- What type of medical team do I need for the most accurate
- Is my family history relevant to my breast cancer diagnosis?
- What other studies should be done on my breast tissue biopsy?
- How urgent is it that I make
decisions and begin treatment?
- Should I stop taking hormone
replacement therapy (HRT)?
- Even though my breast tumor does not have hormone receptors,
should I take tamoxifen to reduce the risk of a new tumor?
- I have a ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS), a type of
localized cancer. Why have I been advised to have a mastectomy when other women
with invasive cancer have lumpectomies?
- Should I start
chemotherapy before surgery?
- If I am advised to have a mastectomy,
what are the risks and benefits of immediate breast reconstruction?
- Should my lymph nodes be removed?
- What is a sentinel lymph node biopsy, and what
are its benefits and risks?
- Are there any other questions I
should ask my doctor?
Sexual health information including birth control, impotence, herpes, sexually transmitted diseases, staying healthy, women's...learn more »
In This Article
Sexual Health Article
- What is the most common cause of sex problems among men and women?
- What is the most common sexual problem in men?
- What is the true definition of erectile dysfunction -- and what are the most
- What causes sexual dysfunction in women?
- What causes pain in the penis?
- Why do some women have painful intercourse?
- What is retrograde ejaculation, and how is it treated?
- Is having an erection for an extended period of time dangerous?
- Which medications commonly cause sex problems for men or women?
- Is it true that sex can actually give some people a headache?