erythrityl tetranitrate-oral, sublingual Index
Angina is chest pain that is due to an inadequate supply of oxygen to the heart muscle. Angina can be caused by coronary artery...learn more »
In This Article
- Angina facts
- Introduction to angina
- What is angina and what are the symptoms of angina?
- What causes angina?
- What are other causes of chest pain?
- Why is it important to establish the diagnosis of angina?
- How is angina diagnosed?
- What are the treatment options for angina patients?
- Angina medications
- Angioplasty and coronary artery bypass surgery
- What's new in the evaluation of angina?
- What's new in the treatment of angina and heart attacks?