Erythema Nodosum Index
This Erythema Nodosum index provides links to related conditions, procedures, tests, medications, patient comments, tools, FAQs, the latest news, and visual guides—slideshows, images, pictures, and quizzes—to help you better understand Erythema Nodosum.
Patient Discussions - Viewers share their comments
- colchicine, Colcrys
- ibuprofen, Advil, Children's Advil/Motrin, Medipren, Motrin, Nuprin, PediaCare Fever etc.
- prednisone, Deltasone, Liquid Pred
- prednisolone (Flo-Pred, Pediapred, Orapred, Orapred ODT)
Pregnancy occurs when an egg is fertilized by a sperm, grows inside a woman's uterus (womb), and develops into a baby. In humans,...learn more »
In This Article
- Pregnancy Overview
- Pregnancy Causes
- Pregnancy Symptoms
- When to Seek Medical Care
- Questions to Ask the Doctor
- Pregnancy Tests
- Pregnancy Treatment
- Pregnancy Self-Care at Home
- Pregnancy Medical Treatment
- Pregnancy Medications
- Pregnancy Follow-up
- Pregnancy Prevention
- Pregnancy Prognosis
- Author and Editor
Strep throat is a sore throat caused by a bacterium called streptococcus (strep) that can be treated through antibiotics. Common...learn more »
In This Article
Strep Throat Article
- Strep throat facts
- What is strep throat?
- What causes a sore throat?
- What are tonsils and tonsillitis?
- What are pharynx and pharyngitis?
- Viral causes of throat infection
- Bacterial causes of throat infection
- How common is strep throat?
- Is strep throat contagious?
- What are the signs and
symptoms of strep throat?
- Are strep throat symptoms different in children compared to adults?
- When should I be concerned about a possible strep throat?
- How is strep throat diagnosed?
- Who should be tested for strep throat?
- How is strep infection treated?
- How can viral throat infection be treated?
- Are there any recommended strep throat remedies and symptom reducers?
- When should the tonsils be removed?
- Why is it very important to detect and treat a strep throat?
- What are the potential complications of untreated strep throat infection?
- Is there a vaccine for strep throat?
- Can strep throat be prevented?