epinephrine with chlorpheniramine allergy kit Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication epinephrine with chlorpheniramine allergy kit may be used to treat or manage.
Anaphylaxis is a serious allergic reaction that affects a number of different areas of the body at one time, and can be fatal....learn more »
In This Article
- Anaphylaxis facts
- Introduction to anaphylaxis
- What is the history of anaphylaxis?
- How common is anaphylaxis?
- What are common causes of anaphylaxis?
- What are the signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis?
- What happens after the symptoms begin?
- Are there any disorders that appear similar to anaphylaxis?
- How is anaphylaxis diagnosed?
- How do we manage anaphylaxis?
- What are emergency measures used in the
treatment of anaphylaxis?
- Can anaphylaxis be prevented?