- What is oral ephedrine?
- Is oral ephedrine available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for oral ephedrine?
- Why is oral ephedrine prescribed to patients?
- What are the side effects of oral ephedrine?
- What is the dosage for oral ephedrine?
- Which drugs or supplements interact with oral ephedrine?
- Is oral ephedrine safe to use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding?
- What else should I know about oral ephedrine?
Do I need a prescription for oral ephedrine?
Why is oral ephedrine prescribed to patients?
Quick GuideAsthma Symptoms, Causes, and Medications
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.