Enterovirulent E. Coli (EEC) Center - Laredo, TX
- WebMD Physician Directory of Laredo Doctors
- The City of Laredo
- Related Enterovirulent E. Coli (EEC) Articles
- Laredo Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Laredo Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Laredo
Laredo Doctors and Specialists for Enterovirulent E. Coli (EEC)
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
Laredo is the county seat of Webb County, Texas, United States, located on the north bank of the Rio Grande (R?o Bravo) in South Texas, across from Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, Mexico. Laredo's economy is based on international trade with Mexico. It is the largest inland port in the United States. Most major transportation companies have a facility in Laredo. Laredo's location along the southern end of I-35 close to the manufacturers in North Mexico promotes its vital role in trade between the United States and Mexico.
Enterovirulent E. coli (EEC)
Enterovirulent E. coli (EEC) facts
- Enterovirulent E. coli (EEC) are bacteria that comprise several groups of E. coli serovars, all of which may cause diarrhea and other problems in the intestines.
Other Related Enterovirulent E. Coli (EEC) Articles
Emergency Contact for Laredo
- In case of Emergency, call 911
- Police (817) 459-5600
- Fire (817) 459-5500
Nearby Laredo Hospitals results
- 1Laredo Medical Center
1700 E Saunders St
Laredo, Texas 78041
- 2Doctors Hospital Of Laredo
10700 McPherson Rd
Laredo, Texas 78045
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.