Enlarged Spleen (Splenomegaly) Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical conditions are often related to other diseases and conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Enlarged Spleen (Splenomegaly). These conditions may be a cause or symptom of Enlarged Spleen (Splenomegaly) or be a condition for which you may be at increased risk.
Anemia is the condition of having less than the normal number of red blood cells or less than the normal quantity of hemoglobin...learn more »
In This Article
Congestive Heart Failure Article
- Congestive heart failure facts
- What is congestive heart failure?
- What causes congestive heart failure?
- What are the symptoms of congestive heart failure
- How is congestive heart failure diagnosed?
- What is the treatment of congestive heart failure?
- Lifestyle modifications
- Heart transplant
- Other mechanical therapies
- What is the long term prognosis for patients with congestive heart failure?
- What are the areas of new research in
congestive heart failure?
In This Article
Liver (Anatomy and Function) Article
- What is the liver? Is it a gland or an organ?
- What is the functional purpose of the liver?
- What does the liver look like, and where is it located in the body?
- What diseases affect the liver?
- Fatty liver disease
- Genetic disorders
- Abnormalities of bile flow from the liver
- Decrease in blood flow draining from the liver
- What are symptoms of diseases of the liver?
- How is an examination of the liver performed?
- What is a liver biopsy?
- Can diseases of the liver be prevented?