enfuvirtide, T-20 (Fuzeon)
Type of Drug: Fusion Inhibitor
Fusion inhibitors work by stopping the HIV virus from getting into your body's healthy cells in the first place.
Approved adult dosing
90 mg (in 1 mL solution) injection
one injection under the skin, two times a day
Notes on taking this medication
SOURCE: United States Department of Veterans Affairs. "Drug Dosing Toolkit, Fuzeon (enfuvirtide, T-20)."
Last Editorial Review: 2/5/2010 2:22:24 PM
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Back to Medications Index
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions