Endoscopic Ultrasound Center - West Bloomfield Township, MI
- WebMD Physician Directory of West Bloomfield Township Gastroenterologist Doctors
- Related Endoscopic Ultrasound Articles
- West Bloomfield Township Emergency Contacts
- Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - West Bloomfield Township
West Bloomfield Township Gastroenterologist Doctors for Endoscopic Ultrasound
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
What is Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)?
Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) combines endoscopy and ultrasound in order to obtain images and information about the digestive tract and the surrounding tissue and organs. Endoscopy refers to the procedu...
Other Related Endoscopic Ultrasound Articles
Emergency Contact for West Bloomfield Township
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.