Endoscopic Ultrasound Center - Lake Magdalene, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Lake Magdalene Gastroenterologist Doctors
- Related Endoscopic Ultrasound Articles
- Lake Magdalene Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Lake Magdalene Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Lake Magdalene
Lake Magdalene Gastroenterologist Doctors for Endoscopic Ultrasound
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
What is Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)?
Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) combines endoscopy and ultrasound in order to obtain images and information about the digestive tract and the surrounding tissue and organs. Endoscopy refers to the procedu...
Other Related Endoscopic Ultrasound Articles
Emergency Contact for Lake Magdalene
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Lake Magdalene Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.