Endoscopic Ultrasound Index
Endoscopic ultrasound uses ultrasound and endoscopy to take pictures of the digestive tract and the surrounding tissues and organs. Risks include drug reactions, perforation, and a lump in the skin where the IV was placed.
Colon cancer is a malignancy that arises from the inner lining of the colon. Most, if not all, of these cancers develop from...learn more »
In This Article
Colon Cancer Article
- Colon cancer facts
- What is cancer?
- What is cancer of the colon and rectum?
- What are the causes of colon cancer?
- What are the symptoms of colon cancer?
- What tests can be done to detect colon cancer?
- How can colon cancer be prevented?
- What are the treatments and survival for colon cancer?
- What is the follow-up care for colon cancer?
- What does the future hold for patients with colorectal cancer?
Lung cancer kills more men and women than any other form of cancer. Eight out of 10 lung cancers are due to tobacco smoke. Lung...learn more »
are stones that form when substances in the bile harden. Gallstones (formed in
the gallbladder) can be as small as...learn more »
Pancreatitis is a rare disease in which the pancreas becomes inflamed. There are two types of pancreatitis, acute and chronic....learn more »