Endometrial Ablation Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors
- Related Endometrial Ablation Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors for Endometrial Ablation
Type of Physician: Obstetrician-Gynecologist
What is a Obstetrician-Gynecologist? A certification by the Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology; practitioners provide medical and surgical care of the female reproductive system and associated disorders, to the extent that it distinguishes them from other physicians. This training enables them to serve as consultants to other physicians and as primary physicians for women.
Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Common Name: Ob/Gyn or Ob-Gyn
Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors in East Lake * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Endometrial ablation facts
- Endometrial ablation is the surgical destruction of the lining tissues of the uterus.
- Endometrial ablation is one type of treatment for abnormal uterine bleeding that is due to a benign (non-cancer...
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.