Endocarditis Center - Tuckahoe, VA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Tuckahoe Doctors
- The City of Tuckahoe
- Related Endocarditis Articles
- Tuckahoe Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Tuckahoe Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Tuckahoe
Tuckahoe Doctors for Endocarditis
Type of Physician: Cardiologist
What is a Cardiologist?
A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners are expert in diseases of the heart, lungs and blood vessels. They consult with surgeons on heart surgery, perform diagnostic procedures, and manage complex conditions such as heart attacks and arrhythmias (abnormal heartbeat).
Common Name: Heart Doctor
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
- Endocarditis is an inflammation of the valves of the heart.
- Endocarditis is often caused by the growth of bacteria on one of the heart valves, leading to a mass known as a vegetation.
Emergency Contact for Tuckahoe
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Tuckahoe Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.