Patient Comments: Endocarditis - Symptoms

What were the symptoms associated with endocarditis for you or someone you know?

Comment from: tami, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: December 17

My symptom was, I was totally exhausted. I had a new born and a 1 1/2 year old and I could not stay awake and I had horrible night sweats. I would sleep with the window wide open in winter and wake up soaking wet.

Comment from: patricia, 55-64 Female (Caregiver) Published: December 16

My mum had a very high fever, cough and felt very weak and tired.

Endocarditis - Treatment Question: What kinds of treatment, including medication, did you receive for endocarditis?