Patient Comments: Encephalitis - Symptoms

What were the symptoms of your encephalitis?

Comment from: lt1945, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: February 14

With encephalitis my equilibrium was off for about a week. Next my speech became mumbled and word-finding was terrible. I was taken to the emergency room and the doctor thought I had a massive stroke. I was briefly paralyzed on the right side, I had high fever and confusion.

Encephalitis and Meningitis - Treatments Question: What was the treatment for your encephalitis and meningitis?
Meningitis - Symptoms Question: What symptoms did you experience with your meningitis?
Meningitis - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with meningitis.