Emphysema (Lung Condition) Center - Saint George, UT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Saint George Pulmonologist Doctors
- Related Emphysema (Lung Condition) Articles
- Saint George Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Saint George Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Saint George
Saint George Pulmonologist Doctors for Emphysema (Lung Condition)
Type of Physician: Pulmonologist
What is a Pulmonologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on diseases of the lungs and airways. The pulmonologist diagnoses and treats pneumonia, cancer, asthma, occupational diseases, sleep disorders, emphysema, and other complex disorders of the lungs. Pulmonologists evaluate lung function, examine the bronchial airways, and prescribe and monitor mechanical ventilation. Many pulmonary disease experts are also expert in critical care.
Specialty: Pulmonary Disease
Common Name: Lung Doctor
Pulmonologist Doctors in Saint George * results
Michael R. Kline
640 E 700 S Ste 105
Saint George, UT 84770
- 28 years experience
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Emphysema is a destructive disease of the lung in which the alveoli (small sacs) that promote oxygen exchange between the air and the bloodstream are destroyed.
- Smoking is the primary cause of emphysema, whic...
Other Related Emphysema (Lung Condition) Articles
Emergency Contact for Saint George
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Saint George Hospitals results
- 1Dixie Regional Med Ctr-East Cps
544 S 400 E
Saint George, Utah 84770
- 2Dixie Regional Med Ctr River Rd
1380 E Medical Center Dr
Saint George, Utah 84790
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.