Eletriptan (Relpax) is a triptan drug that is prescribed to treat migraine headaches. Side effects, drug interactions, dosage, and pregnancy safety information should be reviewed prior to taking this medication.
Headaches can be divided into two categories: primary headaches and secondary headaches. Migraine headaches, tension headaches,...learn more »
In This Article
- Headache facts
- What is a headache?
- How are headaches classified?
- What are primary headaches?
- What are secondary headaches?
- What are cranial neuralgias, facial pain, and other headaches?
- What causes tension headaches?
- What are the symptoms of tension headaches?
- How are tension headaches diagnosed?
- How are tension headaches treated?
- What causes cluster headaches?
- What are the symptoms of cluster headaches?
- How are cluster headaches diagnosed?
- How are cluster headaches treated?
- Can cluster headaches be prevented?
- What diseases cause secondary headaches?
- How are secondary headaches diagnosed?
- What are the exams and tests for secondary headaches?
- When should I seek medical care for a headache?
Migraine is usually periodic attacks of headaches on one or both sides of the head. These may be accompanied by nausea, vomiting,...learn more »
In This Article
- What is a migraine headache?
- What are the symptoms of migraine headaches?
- What are some of the variants of migraine headaches?
- How is a migraine headache diagnosed?
- How are migraine headaches treated?
- What is the treatment for moderate to severe migraine headaches?
- What other medications are used for treating migraine headaches?
- How are migraine headaches prevented?
- What are migraine triggers?
- What should migraine sufferers do?
- What are prophylactic medications for migraine headaches?
- What is the proper way to use preventive medications?
- What is the treatment for menstrual migraine?