Electroretinography Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical tests and procedures are used to diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Electroretinography that may be used to diagnose or monitor the status of the diseases and conditions listed below.
Retinal detachment is the separation of the retina from its attachments to the underlying eye tissue. Symptoms of retinal...learn more »
In This Article
Retinal Detachment Article
- Retinal detachment facts
- What is the retina?
- What is a retinal detachment?
- What are retinal detachment symptoms and signs?
- What are retinal detachment causes and risk factors?
- Which diseases of the eyes predispose to the development of a retinal detachment?
- How does cataract surgery lead to a retinal detachment?
- What other factors are associated with a retinal detachment?
- Why is it mandatory to treat a retinal detachment?
- What types of doctors treat retinal detachment?
- What is the treatment for retinal detachment?
- What are complications of surgery for a retinal detachment, and what is recovery like after retinal detachment surgery?
- What are the results of surgery for a retinal detachment?
There are three types of Usher (Usher's) syndrome, the most common condition that affects both vision and hearing. The major...learn more »
In This Article
Usher Syndrome Article
- What is Usher syndrome?
- Who is affected by Usher syndrome?
- What causes Usher syndrome?
- What are the characteristics of the three types of Usher syndrome?
- How is Usher syndrome diagnosed?
- Is genetic testing for Usher syndrome available?
- How is Usher syndrome treated?
- What research is being conducted on Usher syndrome?
- What are some of the latest research findings?