Electroretinography Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical tests and procedures are used to diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Electroretinography that may be used to diagnose or monitor the status of the diseases and conditions listed below.
There are three types of Usher (Usher's) syndrome, the most common condition that affects both vision and hearing. The major...learn more »
In This Article
Usher Syndrome Article
- What is Usher syndrome?
- Who is affected by Usher syndrome?
- What causes Usher syndrome?
- What are the characteristics of the three types of Usher syndrome?
- How is Usher syndrome diagnosed?
- Is genetic testing for Usher syndrome available?
- How is Usher syndrome treated?
- What research is being conducted on Usher syndrome?
- What are some of the latest research findings?