Electrolysis Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical tests and procedures are used to diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Electrolysis that may be used to diagnose or monitor the status of the diseases and conditions listed below.
Folliculitis is a skin condition that causes small red bumps to form around the hair follicles. Skin bacteria such as...learn more »
In This Article
- Folliculitis facts
- What is folliculitis? What are folliculitis symptoms and signs? What does folliculitis look like?
- Who develops folliculitis?
- What are the causes of folliculitis?
- How is folliculitis diagnosed?
- What else could folliculitis look like?
- What are common types of folliculitis?
- What is hot tub folliculitis or Jacuzzi folliculitis?
- What is razor burn folliculitis?
- What is pseudofolliculitis barbae?
- Is folliculitis curable? Is folliculitis contagious?
- What are possible complications of folliculitis?
- How is folliculitis treated?
- What is the prognosis (outlook) with folliculitis?
- How do I prevent folliculitis?
Ingrown hairs may be caused by improper shaving, waxing or blockage of the hair follicle. Symptoms and signs of ingrown hairs...learn more »
In This Article
Ingrown Hair Article
- Ingrown hair facts
- What is an ingrown hair?
- What causes an ingrown hair?
- Who develops ingrown hairs?
- What are symptoms and signs of an ingrown hair?
- Are ingrown hairs the same as razor bumps or pseudofolliculitis?
- Are there any home remedies for an ingrown hair?
- What is the
treatment for an ingrown hair?
- Do ingrown hairs affect the entire body?
- How is an ingrown hair diagnosed?
- Does diet have anything to do with ingrown hairs?
- What else could an ingrown hair look like?
- Can ingrown hairs be prevented?