Patient Comments: Elbow Pain - Describe Your Experience

Please describe your experience with elbow pain.

Comment from: Angel422, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: December 05

For 2 weeks my left elbow is getting to the point I don't know what to do. The pain is so much I can't pick up my iPad; it is a 7 on the scale of pain. I am not even left handed. My hand is swelling a little.

Comment from: scrnbob, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: November 18

My elbows hurt and the pain runs down the arm.

Comment from: judtih, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: October 24

I hit my elbow long time ago and now that I have been ill and had surgery, all of a sudden it is hurting when I use it.

Comment from: berry, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: October 15

My elbow is very sore. The pain is right below my elbow. I don't recall the injury. It hurts to move my arm and feels like pain is trying to go into my biceps. I have no swelling or irritated skin, just pain with movement.

Comment from: ApplianceTech, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: August 16

Arm resting on open window driving elbow bend and out the window, Elbow felted like needed to be straightening so it pop like a catch but as i started to move the arm a turn wrist as same there was a loud snap and about 1.5 in on side of the elbow like a rubber band snapped then great pain burning pain. 1 week in this pain in forearm, elbow, numb and tingling fingers. Dr think's it is pinched. But to felt it roll or break apart moving in the elbow. Trying to tell Dr i Need a MRI.

Comment from: Emma, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: August 16

I have bumped my elbow in to door jams a few times while moving in to a new apartment. It has a sharp pain at times but no swelling. Lifting small things can create a sharp pain and even resting my elbow on the armrest of a couch hurts. Could I have chipped or fractured the bone? It's the inside of the elbow, not the very tip (when bent).

Comment from: Vinod, 45-54 Male Published: July 18

I have experienced this elbow pain on the inner side in both the hands, when only lifting weights ie. while doing dumbell curls or with barbels. I don't experience pain while doing other exercises. After doing dumbell curls, the pain persists for a long time. Initially i thought maybe due to lack of calcium in body, therefore I started to take CARVIC capsule, but the pain still exists even after taking this capsule for a week. Kindly suggest a suitable remedy for this.

Comment from: cargbsb, 55-64 Female (Caregiver) Published: May 20

My elbow pain is in my right elbow. When I get up out of bed in the morning, it feels like when you hit your "funny" bone. It only hurts when I first get out of bed.

Comment from: I need help, 13-18 Male (Patient) Published: May 03

I'm having pain in my right elbow. There's no swelling, redness, bruising or any other factors. When the skin of my elbow is moved or strained, I get a burning sensation underneath by skin. I also have pain keeping my arm bent like I have it now to type this message from my phone. I need some help.

Comment from: bradley, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: April 22

I fell on my right elbow very hard, but it wasn't until I banged it on the car door post that it swelled up and really started to hurt. It has been this way for three / four weeks. The swelling won't go down.

Elbow Pain - Causes Question: What caused your elbow pain?
Elbow Pain - Treatment Question: What was the treatment for your elbow pain?