Eflornithine (Vaniqa) is a topical medication prescribed for the treatment of unwanted facial and chin hair in women ages 12 and older. Side effects, drug interactions, dosage, and pregnancy information should be reviewed prior to using this medication.
Menopause is the time in a woman's life when menstrual periods permanently stop, also called the "change of life." Menopause...learn more »
Ingrown hairs may be caused by improper shaving, waxing, or blockage of the hair follicle. Symptoms and signs of ingrown hairs...learn more »
In This Article
Ingrown Hair Article
- Ingrown hair facts
- What is an ingrown hair?
- What causes an ingrown hair?
- Who develops ingrown hairs?
- What are symptoms and signs of an ingrown hair?
- Are ingrown hairs the same as razor bumps or pseudofolliculitis?
- What is the treatment for an ingrown hair?
- Are there any home remedies for an ingrown hair?
- Do ingrown hairs affect the entire body?
- How do health-care professionals diagnose an ingrown hair?
- Does diet have anything to do with ingrown hairs?
- What else could an ingrown hair look like?
- Is it possible to prevent ingrown hairs?
In This Article
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Article
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) facts
- What is polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)?
- What are the symptoms of polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)?
- What causes polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)?
- How is PCOS diagnosed?
- What conditions or complications can be associated with PCOS?
- What treatments are available for PCOS?