Patient Comments: Eczema - Symptoms and Signs

What were your eczema symptoms and signs?

Comment from: inkedmmma, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: November 22

I have been suffering from eczema since I was 22. Over the last few years it has progressively gotten worse. My kids say I'm turning into a lizard because of the bumpiness of my skin, especially on my hands. Everything I've found that usually works is no longer working, so I've taken some advice and started tanning. I've read many reviews from others saying it really works, but am concerned that it will make the eczema stand out and be itchy before it gets better. I've only been tanning for two days now for short periods of time. I am very concerned and wonder if this is normal or abnormal.

Eczema - Treatment Question: What treatment has been effective for your eczema?
Eczema - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with eczema.
Eczema - Home Remedies Question: What home remedies have been effective for your eczema?