Patient Comments: Ectopic Pregnancy - Risk Factors

Please discuss any risk factors you might have had for an ectopic pregnancy.

Comment from: mary, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: April 24

I had an ectopic pregnancy at the age of 18. I had severe stomach pain and bleeding that I thought was my period for 7 days. I believe the next day pill was the cause as I never took any other medication, was healthy. I am nonsmoker, and it was with my first boyfriend. Hope this gives some insight. Take care.

Comment from: palak, 25-34 Female (Caregiver) Published: November 20

I want to confirm that I had an ectopic pregnancy in October of this year. I am very depressed and want to have the baby as soon as possible. I don't know if there is any risk in my second pregnancy as first was ectopic.

Ectopic Pregnancy - Symptoms Question: Please describe the symptoms and diagnosis with your ectopic pregnancy.
Ectopic Pregnancy - Treatments Question: What was the treatment for your ectopic pregnancy?
Ectopic Pregnancy - Diagnosis Question: Please share the events that led to a diagnosis of an ectopic pregnancy.
Ectopic Pregnancy - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with ectopic pregnancy.