Ebola Symptoms & Signs
Symptoms of Ebola virus infection are similar to those produced by other hemorrhagic fever viruses and include
- fatigue, malaise, and weakness,
- reddened eyes,
- joint and muscle pain,
- nausea and vomiting.
Additional Ebola symptoms may include
- stomach pain and loss of appetite,
- cough, sore throat, and difficulty swallowing,
- chest pain,
- breathing problems.
As the disease worsens in severity, symptoms can include bleeding at various sites within or outside of the body.
The latest news on Ebola virus disease
More articles on Ebola virus disease
- Ebola Treatment
- Ebola Vaccine: Is It Safe?
- ZMapp, a New Drug Treatment for Ebola Virus Disease
- Ebola Virus: Outbreak, Symptoms, and Facts
- Viral Hemorrhagic Fever (VHF)