Earthquake Supplies Kit and Emergency Preparedness Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical conditions are often related to other diseases and conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Earthquake Supplies Kit and Emergency Preparedness. These conditions may be a cause or symptom of Earthquake Supplies Kit and Emergency Preparedness or be a condition for which you may be at increased risk.
Food poisoning is common, but can also be life threatening. The most common form of food poisoning is caused by bacteria and...learn more »
In This Article
Food Poisoning Article
- Food poisoning facts
- What is food poisoning?
- What are the types of food poisoning?
- What are the causes of food poisoning?
- Short incubation or less than 16 to 24 hours
- Intermediate incubation from about 1 to 3 days
- Long incubation 3 to 5 days
- Very long incubation up to a month
- What are the signs and symptoms of food poisoning?
- Are food poisoning and stomach flu the same thing?
- When should the doctor be called for food poisoning?
- How is food poisoning diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for food poisoning?
- Are there any home remedies for food Poisoning?
- How long does food poisoning last?
- What are the complications of food poisoning?
- How can food poisoning be prevented?
- What is the prognosis for food poisoning?
First aid is a complicated subject and it is situation-specific. First aid is the help and medical assistance that someone gives,...learn more »
In This Article
Job Stress and Your Health Article
- Tips to Reduce and Manage Job and
- Coping with work stress in today's uncertain climate
- Tip 1: Recognize
warning signs of excessive stress at work
- Tip 2: Reduce job stress by taking care of yourself
- Tip 3: Reduce job stress by prioritizing and organizing
- Tip 4: Reduce job stress by improving emotional intelligence
- Tip 5: Reduce job stress by breaking
- Tip 6: Learn how managers or employers can reduce job stress