Earthquake Supplies Kit and Emergency Preparedness Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical conditions are often related to other diseases and conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Earthquake Supplies Kit and Emergency Preparedness. These conditions may be a cause or symptom of Earthquake Supplies Kit and Emergency Preparedness or be a condition for which you may be at increased risk.
Food poisoning is common, but can also be life threatening. The symptoms for food poisoning are fever, abdominal pain, diarrhea,...learn more »
In This Article
Food Poisoning Article
- Food poisoning facts
- What is food poisoning?
- What are the signs and symptoms of food poisoning?
- Are food poisoning and stomach flu the same thing?
- How long does food poisoning last?
- What are the types of food poisoning?
- What are the causes of food poisoning?
- Short incubation of less than 16 to 24 hours
- Intermediate incubation from about 1 to 3 days
- Long incubation of 3 to 5 days
- Very long incubation
of up to a month
- When should the doctor be called for food poisoning?
- How is food poisoning diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for food poisoning?
- Are there any home remedies for food
- How can food poisoning be prevented?
- What are the complications of food poisoning?
- What is the prognosis for someone with food poisoning?
First aid is a complicated subject and it is situation-specific. First aid is the help and medical assistance that someone gives,...learn more »
In This Article
Job Stress and Your Health Article
- Tips to Reduce and Manage Job and
- Coping with work stress in today's uncertain climate
- Tip 1: Recognize
warning signs of excessive stress at work
- Tip 2: Reduce job stress by taking care of yourself
- Tip 3: Reduce job stress by prioritizing and organizing
- Tip 4: Reduce job stress by improving emotional intelligence
- Tip 5: Reduce job stress by breaking
- Tip 6: Learn how managers or employers can reduce job stress