Earthquake Supplies Kit and Emergency Preparedness Index
Earthquake preparedness is a critical part of emergency planning in you live in an area that is subject to earthquakes. Information bout evacuation plans, what do do during an earthquake if you are indoors, outdoors, in or in an automobile. Information on necessary supplies to stock in a first aid kit, survival kits for home, auto, and workplace. Safely prepare and store water and food supplies to last for a period of time if necessary.
Food poisoning is common, but can also be life threatening. The most common form of food poisoning is caused by bacteria and...learn more »
In This Article
Food Poisoning Article
- Food poisoning facts
- What is food poisoning?
- What are the types of food poisoning?
- What are the causes of food poisoning?
- What are the signs and symptoms of food poisoning?
- Are food poisoning and stomach flu the same thing?
- When should the doctor be called for food poisoning?
- How is food poisoning diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for food poisoning?
- Are there any home remedies for food poisoning?
- How long does food poisoning last?
- What are the complications of food poisoning?
- How can food poisoning be prevented?
- What is the prognosis for food poisoning?
First aid is a complicated subject and it is situation-specific. First aid is the help and medical assistance that someone gives,...learn more »
In This Article
Health and the Workplace Article
- What is job stress?
- What are the causes of job stress?
- Job stress and health
- Job stress, health, and productivity
- What can be done about job stress?
- How to change the organization to prevent job stress
- Preventing job stress: Getting started
- Steps toward prevention