Patient Comments: E. Coli - Treatments

What treatment has been effective for your E. coli infection?

Comment from: 3-6 Female Published: November 03

I have been dizzy off and on for three weeks. I can walk a straight line, bend over, never experience nausea, do not get dizzy when turning over in bed. Just a feeling of dizziness in the back of my head. I do have allergies and nasal drainage for which I take medicines for. I have had inner ear problems before. One doctor has said I do not have an ear problem now. I am not sure what could cause the dizziness.

Comment from: still battling, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: July 12

I have E-coli in my prostate. I have bad cramping, dehydration, can't eat, very loose stool, and fatigue. It doesn't show up in any test, had to be scoped. I got it sexually and antibiotics aren't working because we didn't know, so we were giving it back and forth, Metronidazole did work at first but now is ineffective. Going on 9 years with this, and it's hard to find help.

Comment from: monu, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: August 16

As we are planning for our first child, the doctor told us that I am infected with E. coli, as it was found in a semen analysis. Few antibiotics were given, and then the same test was repeated, and it is there again.

E. Coli - Symptoms Question: What symptoms did you experience with your E. coli infection?
E. coli - Experience Question: Please share your experience with E. coli infection.
E. coli - Transmission Question: If known, how did you get E. coli infection?