In this Article
Where can I get more information about dystonias?
For more information on neurological disorders or research programs funded by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, contact the Institute's Brain Resources and Information Network (BRAIN) at:
Information also is available from the following organizations:
Benign Essential Blepharospasm Research Foundation
Bachmann-Strauss Dystonia & Parkinson Foundation
Last Editorial Review: 12/18/2013
Viewers share their comments
Dystonia - Experience Question: Please share your experience with dystonia.
Dystonia - Treatments Question: What treatments have been effective in managing dystonia symptoms?
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions