Dyspepsia Center - Roswell, NM
- WebMD Physician Directory of Roswell Gastroenterologist Doctors
- Related Dyspepsia Articles
- Roswell Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Roswell Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Roswell
Roswell Gastroenterologist Doctors for Dyspepsia
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in Roswell * results
Frederick B. French
Southern New Mexico Medical Association
303 W Country Club Rd
Roswell, NM 88201
- 38 years experience
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Indigestion (Dyspepsia, Upset Stomach)
Dyspepsia (indigestion) facts
- Dyspepsia is a functional disease in which the gastrointestinal organs, primarily the stomach and first part of the small intestine, function abnormally. It is a chronic disease in which the...
Other Related Dyspepsia Articles
Emergency Contact for Roswell
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Roswell Hospitals results
- 1Eastern New Mexico Medical Ctr
405 W Country Club Rd
Roswell, New Mexico 88201
- 2New Mexico Rehab Ctr
72 Gail Harris St
Roswell, New Mexico 88203
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.