Dyspepsia Center - North Atlanta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Atlanta Gastroenterologist Doctors
- Related Dyspepsia Articles
- North Atlanta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Atlanta
North Atlanta Gastroenterologist Doctors for Dyspepsia
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in North Atlanta * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Indigestion (Dyspepsia, Upset Stomach)
Dyspepsia (indigestion) facts
- Dyspepsia is a functional disease in which the gastrointestinal organs, primarily the stomach and first part of the small intestine, function abnormally. It is a chronic disease in which the...
Other Related Dyspepsia Articles
Emergency Contact for North Atlanta
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.