Dupuytren Contracture Center - South Whittier, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of South Whittier Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors
- Related Dupuytren Contracture Articles
- South Whittier Emergency Contacts
- Nearby South Whittier Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - South Whittier
South Whittier Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors for Dupuytren Contracture
Type of Physician: Orthopedic Surgeon
What is a Orthopedic Surgeon ? A certification by the Board of Orthopaedic Surgery; practitioners focus on the investigation, preservation and restoration of the form and function of the extremities, spine and associated structures by medical, surgical and physical means. Birth defects, trauma, infections, tumors and metabolic disturbances of the musculoskeletal system are problems cared for by the orthopaedic surgeon.
Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
Common Name: Orthopedist
Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors in South Whittier * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Dupuytren's contracture facts
- A Dupuytren's contracture is a localized scar tissue formation in the palm.
- The precise cause of a Dupuytren's contracture is not known.
- A Dupuytren's contracture...
Other Related Dupuytren Contracture Articles
Emergency Contact for South Whittier
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby South Whittier Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.