Dupuytren Contracture Center - Saint George, UT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Saint George Doctors
- The City of Saint George
- Related Dupuytren Contracture Articles
- Saint George Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Saint George Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Saint George
Saint George Doctors for Dupuytren Contracture
Type of Physician: Orthopedic Surgeon
What is a Orthopedic Surgeon ?
A certification by the Board of Orthopaedic Surgery; practitioners focus on the investigation, preservation and restoration of the form and function of the extremities, spine and associated structures by medical, surgical and physical means. Birth defects, trauma, infections, tumors and metabolic disturbances of the musculoskeletal system are problems cared for by the orthopaedic surgeon.
Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
Common Name: Orthopedist
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
Saint George, Utah
Dupuytren's contracture facts
- A Dupuytren's contracture is a localized scar tissue formation in the palm.
- The precise cause of a Dupuytren's contracture is not known.
- A Dupuytren's contracture...
Other Related Dupuytren Contracture Articles
Emergency Contact for Saint George
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Saint George Hospitals results
- 1Dixie Regional Med Ctr-East Cps
544 S 400 E
Saint George, Utah 84770
- 2Dixie Regional Med Ctr River Rd
1380 E Medical Center Dr
Saint George, Utah 84790
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.