Dupuytren Contracture Center - North Atlanta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors
- Related Dupuytren Contracture Articles
- North Atlanta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Atlanta
North Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors for Dupuytren Contracture
Type of Physician: Orthopedic Surgeon
What is a Orthopedic Surgeon ? A certification by the Board of Orthopaedic Surgery; practitioners focus on the investigation, preservation and restoration of the form and function of the extremities, spine and associated structures by medical, surgical and physical means. Birth defects, trauma, infections, tumors and metabolic disturbances of the musculoskeletal system are problems cared for by the orthopaedic surgeon.
Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
Common Name: Orthopedist
Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors in North Atlanta * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Dupuytren's contracture facts
- A Dupuytren's contracture is a localized scar tissue formation in the palm.
- The precise cause of a Dupuytren's contracture is not known.
- A Dupuytren's contracture...
Other Related Dupuytren Contracture Articles
Emergency Contact for North Atlanta
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.