Dry Socket Overview Center - Bend, OR
- WebMD Physician Directory of Bend Doctors
- Related Dry Socket Overview Articles
- Bend Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Bend Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Bend
Bend Doctors and Specialists for Dry Socket Overview
What is a dry socket?
The typical scenario for dry socket is the occurrence of throbbing pain about two to four days after the tooth is extracted. Dry socket pain is often accompanied by bad breath and a foul taste in the mouth. It is ob...
Emergency Contact for Bend
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Bend Hospitals results
- 1St Charles Medical Center-Bend
2500 NE Neff Rd
Bend, Oregon 97701
- 2St Charles Medical Ctr-Redmond
1253 NW Canal Blvd
Bend, Oregon 97756
- 3Pioneer Memorial Hospital
1201 NE Elm St
Bend, Oregon 97754
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.