Patient Comments: Dry Skin - Causes

What is the cause of your dry skin?

Comment from: Ju, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: March 18

I have had itchy skin for 4 weeks now and was given Celestone-M 2 weeks ago. The cream has helped the itchy rash on my chest and lower back but it is still itchy on upper legs inside thighs, arms, and stomach. It is driving me mad. I am not using soap except the occasional QV soap for under arms, etc. The itch is driving me made especially at work.

Comment from: ada, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: June 18

I seem to be drying out my skin with soap and hot water!

Comment from: pearlz, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: August 14

Acne treatments and harsh products cause my dry skin.

Dry Skin - Signs and Symptoms Question: Describe the signs and symptoms associated with your dry skin.
Dry Skin - Medical Conditions Question: Do you have any medical conditions that are the cause of your dry skin? If so, how do you relieve the symptoms?
Dry Skin - Home Remedies Question: Please share any home remedies that help relieve dry skin.
Dry Skin - Products Question: Everyone has a favorite product to help soothe dry skin. What do you recommend?