Patient Comments: Dry Skin - Signs and Symptoms

Describe the signs and symptoms associated with your dry skin.

Comment from: Eunice, 75 or over Female (Patient) Published: January 02

The palms of my hands and the soles of my feet show no sign of infection. They simply itch, it feels like a deep itch.

Comment from: tiredofitching, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: October 31

My scalp is itchy, red and constantly peeling. I have tried dandruff shampoos and tar shampoos, but nothing helps.

Comment from: REGGIE, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: October 28

I have to brush off copious amounts of dead skin flakes between my bed sheets each day (likely from lower legs).

Comment from: meenakshi, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: October 15

I have had a dry skin for 2 years. My toes and heels are dry 24 hours and I have itching mostly every evening. I apply moisturizing cream after bath and at night, but no use of it.

Comment from: JM Thorburn, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: September 17

My skin is very dry on my nose, chin, and cheekbones. It looks very scaly, particularly on my nose.

Comment from: Uhuru, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: June 07

I have dry and scaly feet.

Dry Skin - Causes Question: What is the cause of your dry skin?
Dry Skin - Medical Conditions Question: Do you have any medical conditions that are the cause of your dry skin? If so, how do you relieve the symptoms?
Dry Skin - Home Remedies Question: Please share any home remedies that help relieve dry skin.
Dry Skin - Products Question: Everyone has a favorite product to help soothe dry skin. What do you recommend?