Drug Induced Liver Disease Center - West Bloomfield Township, MI
- WebMD Physician Directory of West Bloomfield Township Gastroenterologist Doctors
- Related Drug Induced Liver Disease Articles
- West Bloomfield Township Emergency Contacts
- Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - West Bloomfield Township
West Bloomfield Township Gastroenterologist Doctors for Drug Induced Liver Disease
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Drug-Induced Liver Disease
What is drug-induced liver disease?
Drug-induced liver diseases are diseases of the liver that are caused by physician-prescribed medications, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, hormones, herbs, illicit ("recr...!--*ICCChunk-148*-->
Other Related Drug Induced Liver Disease Articles
Emergency Contact for West Bloomfield Township
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.