- High Blood Pressure Slideshow Pictures
- Take the Salt Quiz!
- Lowering Blood Pressure Exercise Tips Pictures
- What is doxazosin mesylate, and how does it work (mechanism of action)?
- What brand names are available for doxazosin mesylate?
- Is doxazosin mesylate available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for doxazosin mesylate?
- What are the side effects of doxazosin mesylate?
- What is the dosage for doxazosin mesylate?
- Which drugs or supplements interact with doxazosin mesylate?
- Is doxazosin mesylate safe to take if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding?
- What else should I know about doxazosin mesylate?
What is the dosage for doxazosin mesylate?
Which drugs or supplements interact with doxazosin mesylate?
Vardenafil (Levitra) or tadalafil (Cialis) and doxazosin have additive blood pressure lowering effects. Combining vardenafil or tadalafil (Cialis) with doxazosin may cause excessive blood pressure reduction.
Quick GuideHow to Lower Blood Pressure: Exercise Tips
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.