Nausea and Vomiting
Nausea is an uneasiness of the stomach that often precedes vomiting. Nausea and vomiting are not diseases, but they are symptoms...learn more »
In This Article
Nausea and Vomiting Article
- Nausea and vomiting facts
- Introduction to nausea and vomiting
- What causes nausea or vomiting?
- Acute gastritis and nausea and vomiting
- Central causes of nausea and vomiting
- Nausea and vomiting associated with illness
- Nausea and vomiting from medications and medical treatments
- Nausea and vomiting and bowel obstruction
- Nausea and vomiting in pregnancy (morning sickness)
- Vomiting in infants
- What are home remedies for nausea or vomiting?
- When should I call the doctor regarding nausea and vomiting?
- How is the source of nausea or vomiting diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for nausea and vomiting?
In This Article
Breastfeeding and Formula Feeding Article
- Breastfeeding facts
- When should we decide about breastfeeding?
- Why is the choice so important?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of breastfeeding?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of formula feeding?
- Can we use both forms of feedings for our baby?
- Is there any special preparation required for breastfeeding?
- When can breastfeeding begin?
- What is the proper technique for breastfeeding?
- When should breast pumps be used?
- Should certain foods be avoided while breastfeeding?
- How can one manage minor discomforts related to breastfeeding?
- Clogged milk ducts
- Sore nipples
- When should one seek medical care for problems with breastfeeding?
- Can supplements or medications increase a low milk supply?
- Is it possible to breastfeed while pregnant?
- Is smoking harmful when breastfeeding?
- Do breast implants, surgeries, or reductions affect breastfeeding?
- How should one wean a baby from breastfeeding?