calcium carbonate and magnesium.
In this Article
constipation, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Some dolomite products might be contaminated with heavy metals like aluminum, arsenic, lead, mercury, and nickel.
Don't take dolomite in large amounts for long periods or in combination with other calcium or magnesium supplements.
Don't use dolomite in children because they are more sensitive to contaminants like lead.
Do not use dolomite if:
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions