Patient Comments: Dizziness - Diagnosis

Please describe your diagnosis of your dizziness.

Comment from: hogan, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: June 25

My dizziness comes and goes. Today it hit with a vengeance two or three times, I had to sit down while everything spins out of control. I'm getting scared that I'm going to have a stroke or something worse. Hope there's help for me.

Comment from: FirstLa1, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: May 30

I feel dizzy/lightheaded when I am sitting talking to someone or sometime while I am alone.

Comment from: DAR, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: May 22

I get very dizzy and almost pass out when I laugh hard. It is really scaring me.

Comment from: Carol H., 75 or over Female (Patient) Published: May 21

I am feeling dizzy and off balance and have nausea.

Comment from: slow n old, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: May 12

I was standing up turning a screw and I looked down to get a screw driver. I became very dizzy and a feeling of things moving. I barely got to the couch to sit down. I was very hot and felt sick to my stomach.

Comment from: corky1852a, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: April 17

I feel like I"m spinning while setting in the chair. When I get up I feel like I"m going to fall.

Comment from: kenny, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: April 11

I have had my gallbladder removed. It's been almost a year now and every day I am sick and get dizzy. I get the shakes so bad I have a hard time.

Comment from: Linda, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: March 28

I feel dizzy about every few minutes like seeing a flash bulb flash in my face, it can also feel like an electrical short.

Comment from: Amanda, 35-44 Female (Caregiver) Published: March 14

A week ago I became a bit dizzy, and then it was followed by nausea. I am not pregnant and am quite concerned.

Comment from: Bettyan, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: January 27

I am a patient with high blood pressure. I am on drugs bendroflumethiazide 2.5mg, Atenolol 100mg, Zestril (lisinopril dehydrate) 5mg (7.5mg). I have been on these drugs for a while now. I had this feeling of lightheadedness which had gone but now I am having it every day which makes me want to pass out. Sometimes my mid heart is very heavy and painful but not my left side. Sometimes I will sweat profusely and stop. It happens at any position.

Comment from: rkymtroxie, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: January 15

I get dizzy when I lay on my left side only. The dizziness is really weird feeling like my brain is moving around.

Dizziness - Causes Question: What caused your dizziness?
Dizziness - Standing Up Question: Please describe your experience with dizziness when standing up.
Dizziness - Treatment Question: What was the treatment for your dizziness?