Patient Comments: Dizziness - Diagnosis

Please describe your diagnosis of your dizziness.

Comment from: angelsen68, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: March 31

I sat by my desk at home doing some work on the computer. I had just gotten back home from having breakfast and suddenly I started to feel dizzy with a sick stomach. I had to drop everything and go lie down on the couch. I haven't felt like this in a very long time. The nausea was so bad that I could not eat for the day thereafter and still had a sick stomach. I went to see my ob/gyn for my yearly check and when he checked my BP it was 116/103, not sure how I should feel. He has requested that I do some testing including CA125, Lipid Profile and a CBC, Mammogram and Ultrasound, feeling a bit scared right now, but we'll see how it goes.

Comment from: Bernhard, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: September 26

I have dizziness, constant vision problems, feelings of nausea, and cotton in my head.

Comment from: Mallory, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: August 19

I have a slight headache, dizziness, ringing in the ears, and dry eye.

Comment from: hogan, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: June 25

My dizziness comes and goes. Today it hit with a vengeance two or three times, I had to sit down while everything spins out of control. I'm getting scared that I'm going to have a stroke or something worse. Hope there's help for me.

Comment from: FirstLa1, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: May 30

I feel dizzy/lightheaded when I am sitting talking to someone or sometime while I am alone.

Comment from: DAR, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: May 22

I get very dizzy and almost pass out when I laugh hard. It is really scaring me.

Comment from: Carol H., 75 or over Female (Patient) Published: May 21

I am feeling dizzy and off balance and have nausea.

Comment from: slow n old, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: May 12

I was standing up turning a screw and I looked down to get a screw driver. I became very dizzy and a feeling of things moving. I barely got to the couch to sit down. I was very hot and felt sick to my stomach.

Comment from: corky1852a, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: April 17

I feel like I"m spinning while setting in the chair. When I get up I feel like I"m going to fall.

Comment from: kenny, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: April 11

I have had my gallbladder removed. It's been almost a year now and every day I am sick and get dizzy. I get the shakes so bad I have a hard time.

Comment from: Linda, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: March 28

I feel dizzy about every few minutes like seeing a flash bulb flash in my face, it can also feel like an electrical short.

Dizziness - Causes Question: What caused your dizziness?
Dizziness - Standing Up Question: Please describe your experience with dizziness when standing up.
Dizziness - Treatment Question: What was the treatment for your dizziness?