Patient Comments: Dizziness - Diagnosis

Please describe your diagnosis of your dizziness.

Comment from: mianena79, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: April 16

I was at the gym yesterday and did my normal routine, but when I was done I became very dizzy and lightheaded and had to sit for about 20 minutes or so. I was not able to walk. I was having hot and cold flashes. I took my sweater off thinking that maybe my body was hot. I asked one of the girls at the gym if I could have a piece of gum to see if that could help. I am not sure what could have made me feel this way.

Comment from: angelsen68, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: March 31

I sat by my desk at home doing some work on the computer. I had just gotten back home from having breakfast and suddenly I started to feel dizzy with a sick stomach. I had to drop everything and go lie down on the couch. I haven't felt like this in a very long time. The nausea was so bad that I could not eat for the day thereafter and still had a sick stomach. I went to see my ob/gyn for my yearly check and when he checked my BP it was 116/103, not sure how I should feel. He has requested that I do some testing including CA125, Lipid Profile and a CBC, Mammogram and Ultrasound, feeling a bit scared right now, but we'll see how it goes.

Comment from: slow n old, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: May 12

I was standing up turning a screw and I looked down to get a screw driver. I became very dizzy and a feeling of things moving. I barely got to the couch to sit down. I was very hot and felt sick to my stomach.

Comment from: corky1852a, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: April 17

I feel like I"m spinning while setting in the chair. When I get up I feel like I"m going to fall.

Comment from: kenny, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: April 11

I have had my gallbladder removed. It's been almost a year now and every day I am sick and get dizzy. I get the shakes so bad I have a hard time.

Comment from: Linda, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: March 28

I feel dizzy about every few minutes like seeing a flash bulb flash in my face, it can also feel like an electrical short.

Comment from: Amanda, 35-44 Female (Caregiver) Published: March 14

A week ago I became a bit dizzy, and then it was followed by nausea. I am not pregnant and am quite concerned.

Comment from: Bettyan, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: January 27

I am a patient with high blood pressure. I am on drugs bendroflumethiazide 2.5mg, Atenolol 100mg, Zestril (lisinopril dehydrate) 5mg (7.5mg). I have been on these drugs for a while now. I had this feeling of lightheadedness which had gone but now I am having it every day which makes me want to pass out. Sometimes my mid heart is very heavy and painful but not my left side. Sometimes I will sweat profusely and stop. It happens at any position.

Comment from: rkymtroxie, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: January 15

I get dizzy when I lay on my left side only. The dizziness is really weird feeling like my brain is moving around.

Comment from: gideon, 19-24 Male (Patient) Published: December 30

When I am walking I feel like I'm about to fall on the ground.

Dizziness - Causes Question: What caused your dizziness?
Dizziness - Standing Up Question: Please describe your experience with dizziness when standing up.
Dizziness - Treatment Question: What was the treatment for your dizziness?