Patient Comments: Dizziness - Treatment

What was the treatment for your dizziness?

Comment from: dizzydoc, 35-44 Male (Caregiver) Published: April 15

If you are experiencing any type of dizziness, the best thing to do is search for providers who will help you. Do a web search for "treat dizziness" in your area to find clinics that can assist.

Comment from: cjw928, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: February 13

I have Hashimoto's disease which is linked to my Hypothyroidism. I get dizzy whenever I'm hungry so if I don't eat large enough meals or go too long without food I get dizzy and feel faint and get a sharp migraine if I don't do anything quick enough. Needless to say, I'm used to the feeling. All I do is eating something that has sugar (fruit punch works the best) and if I have food around I'll snack on something. The idea is to get something like sugar that works quickly and then eat something that will sustain you for a longer time frame, like crackers with cheese or a bagel. That way I don't need to eat a full meal in between.

Dizziness - Diagnosis Question: Please describe your diagnosis of your dizziness.
Dizziness - Causes Question: What caused your dizziness?
Dizziness - Standing Up Question: Please describe your experience with dizziness when standing up.