Diverticulosis Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Gastroenterologist Doctors
- Related Diverticulosis Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Gastroenterologist Doctors for Diverticulosis
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Diverticulitis (Diverticulosis, Diverticular Disease)
Diverticulosis and diverticulitis facts
- Most patients with diverticulosis (diverticular disease) have few or no symptoms.
- Abdominal pain, constipation, and diarrhea, can occur with diverticulosis, whi...
Other Related Diverticulosis Articles
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.