Patient Comments: Dislocated Shoulder - Treatment

What was the treatment or therapy for your dislocated shoulder?

Comment from: AmitRaj, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: March 31

I am also facing the problem of dislocation. My doctor told me that they fixed both my shoulders by using screws.

Comment from: Vetri, 19-24 Male (Patient) Published: December 02

I am a volleyball player. My shoulder got dislocated during my second year in college. When I went for treatment they took an X-ray and told me that I need to take rest and that's it. After 5 months again I started playing and again my shoulder got displaced but it returned to its original position after 5 minutes. After that I quit playing volleyball and now my age is 23 and I am still facing this issue. I went to many doctors but still I didn't find a solution.

Dislocated Shoulder - Cause Question: What caused your dislocated shoulder?
Dislocated Shoulder - Signs and Symptoms Question: What were the signs and symptoms associated with your dislocated shoulder?
Dislocated Shoulder - Diagnosis Question: What kinds of exams or tests led to a diagnosis of a dislocated shoulder?
Dislocated Shoulder - Complications Question: What were the complications related to your shoulder dislocation?