diphtheria and tetanus toxoids combined (pediatr Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication diphtheria and tetanus toxoids combined (pediatr may be used to treat or manage.
Tetanus is an often-fatal disease caused by nerve toxins produced by the common bacteria Clostridium tetani. In a seven-day...learn more »
In This Article
- Tetanus facts
- What is tetanus?
- Where do tetanus bacteria grow in the body?
- How does the tetanus toxin cause damage to the body?
- What is the incubation period for tetanus?
- What is the course of the tetanus disease? What are the symptoms and signs of tetanus?
- What is the treatment for tetanus?
- How is tetanus prevented?
- What is the schedule for active immunization ("tetanus shots")?
- What are the side effects of tetanus immunization?
- What is passive immunization (by way of specialized immunoglobulin)?